• 2 cups (12 ounces) chocolate chips
• 1 cup weighty whipping cream
• Optional - 2 - 3 tablespoons of the flavoring of one's option - vanilla, brandy, rum, etc.
1. Heat heavy lotion in much pan on medium warmth until it involves a boil.
2. Remove from warmth and stir in chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth.
3. Mix in optional flavoring.
4. Let chocolate combination cool in a fridge for 1 hour.
5. Once the mixture reaches a “spoonable” consistency, invest mixing bowl.
6. Whip combination with either the whisk or beater attachment of one's mixer for five minutes on medium velocity or until combination creates stiff peaks.
7. Location whipped ganache right into a piping handbag outfitted with a 1M, 2D or #12 Suggestion.
8. Pipe ganache onto cupcakes.
Store at room temperature or in a fridge for up to 2 days.