1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c butter, softened
1/3 c sugar
1/3 c brownish sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2-3/4 c mini semi-nice chocolate chips
1/3 c peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° and get ready pan with cooking food spray.
2. In a little bowl, blend flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a big bowl, beat collectively butter and sugars until creamy. Add vanilla and egg. Beat well.
4. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix well.
5. Mix in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Spread in a 11x7 baking pan. (I really used a 9x13 and only utilized 2/3 of the pan. It worked well still.) Bake for 25-35 moments until edges are usually golden brown.
To create a giant cookie, prepare batter mainly because above. Spread on a round baking stone or pizza pan into an 11 inch circle. Bake for16-18 moments until edges are usually golden brownish. Cool completely. Decorate mainly because desired.
Full recipe from here: http://www.thissimplehome.com/2012/01/chocolate-chip-bar-cookies.html